As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. While I come from a culinary background, real estate has been my passion for over twenty-five years, and I look forward to doing it for a long time to come.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1993
- Detailed familiarity with North San Luis Obispo County
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Professional Real Estate Experience
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Parkside Real Estate - Paso Robles, CA
2002 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, Country Real Estate - Paso Robles, CA
1995 – 2001
REALTOR®, Jaeckel & Hastie - Templeton, CA
1993 – 1995
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of all real estate needs. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Memberships and Designations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- North San Luis Obispo County Association of REALTORS®
- California Regional MLS
Awards and Achievements
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- International Cookery Degree, Silwood Kitchen International Culinary School, Cape Town, South Africa
- Pastry Internship, Marienplatz, Munich, Germany